.

.

viernes, 7 de agosto de 2015

FROM : MR MAHA SALIOU

 
I am MR.MAHA SALIOU,
 working with Bank Of Africa ( B.O.A )
 Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
 West Africa.
 
Please read carefully,
 
It's my pleasure to contact you with this proposal for a financial and business assistance. I know my message may come to you as a surprise, but please don't think evil,I meant no harm to you at all.
 
I want an abandoned sum of $9.2 Million USD in a dormant account in the Bank where I work to be transferred into your account for our mutual benefits.
 
If you are Interested, please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more clarification and easy communication.
 
(1) YOUR FULL NAME...............................
(2) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS............................
(3) YOUR PRIVATE PHONE NO..................
(4) FAX NUMBER...............................
(5) YOUR AGE AND SEX........................
(6) YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN..................
(7) YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION.........................
 
I am waiting for your urgent response along with these above mentioned information
 
Thank You..
 
Regard,
MR.MAHA SALIOU


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario